Revised Income Tax Return

If you get notice from Income Tax Department for any error in your tax return after filing it, you better file a revised return correcting the error to avoid any penalty. Income tax laws allow the taxpayers an opportunity to correct the error or omission in their returns by submitting a revised tax return under Section 139(5).

            Taxfin file your revise return to remove the default as mentioned in the notice.